Increasing energy efficiency across Oxfordshire
OxFutures has awarded both energy efficiency and innovation grants to small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) across Oxfordshire. Below you’ll find case studies of our grant recipients and projects.
- Seacourt is the UK’s most sustainable printing company based in Oxford. They got in touch with OxFutures for a grant to develop a roadmap to sustainability for all businesses to follow. The Organisation Seacourt have been printing in Oxford since 1946 and
- Duffin Associates are developing a new solar pv tracker to maximise efficient and generation of solar panels The Project Since 2005 Duffin Associates Limited (DAL) has brought together small teams of specialists with low carbon experience to deliver specific
- A GreenLab pilot demonstrator of how a smart, local energy system can be integrated into a rural community housing project The Project With our population growing, we need to ensure we have enough homes for all. However, many new housing developments build
- EV Carshop are a one stop shop for electrification of business car fleets. The Project EV Carshop are electrification specialists who provide Electric Cars, Vans, Charging and ‘Know How’ to businesses motivated to electrify their fleets. Their turnkey
- EcoSync are aiming, through innovative technology, to reduce the energy consumption and carbon footprint of buildings by 40%. Their solution: stop heating empty rooms. They have successfully applied to OxFutures GreenFund for funding to continue developing