- EcoSync is now working with over 10 Colleges of the University of Oxford to reduce energy consumption through innovative technology. Thanks to a £13,000 grant from the OxFutures GreenFund they have been able to progress to the next phase of their technology
- We’re delighted to report that OxFutures has met its target to support almost 200 SMEs with fully funded energy assessments a full year ahead of schedule. This is great news for our programme specially designed to support energy efficiency in businesses.
- Wholesale natural gas prices have quadrupled in the past year, and look set to rise even further this year. Here are some effective ways to build resilience through energy efficiency. Whether you are helping run a large business or an SME, or you are running
- A recently published report has found that nearly two-thirds of firms see the climate emergency and the reputational impact of not taking action are key drivers for energy efficiency projects. ESG is a new term that business leaders may not have heard yet,
- The Energy Solutions Oxfordshire’s approach to decarbonisation has been recognised as ‘award-winning’ through the Energy Pathfinders competition 2021. The countrywide Energy Pathfinders: 2050 competition awarded a first place prize to ep
Oxfordshire consortium wins government contract to launch energy efficiency service for local businessesIn Oxford, our buildings are responsible for the largest proportion of our annual carbon emissions – as outlined in the Oxford’s Citizen’s Assembly on Climate Change in September 2019. “The buildings sector should adopt improved building
© Oxfutures 2022 All rights reserved