- EcoSync is now working with over 10 Colleges of the University of Oxford to reduce energy consumption through innovative technology. Thanks to a £13,000 grant from the OxFutures GreenFund they have been able to progress to the next phase of their technology
- We’re delighted to report that OxFutures has met its target to support almost 200 SMEs with fully funded energy assessments a full year ahead of schedule. This is great news for our programme specially designed to support energy efficiency in businesses.
- Wholesale natural gas prices have quadrupled in the past year, and look set to rise even further this year. Here are some effective ways to build resilience through energy efficiency. Whether you are helping run a large business or an SME, or you are running
- A recently published report has found that nearly two-thirds of firms see the climate emergency and the reputational impact of not taking action are key drivers for energy efficiency projects. ESG is a new term that business leaders may not have heard yet,
- Stronger policies and raised climate goals leading into COP26 are driving renewables to new records, says new report. “This year’s record renewable electricity additions of 290 gigawatts are yet another sign that a new global energy economy is emerging.
- The Net Zero Strategy has been published and sets out policies and proposals for decarbonising all sectors of the UK economy to meet our net zero target by 2050. Last year, the Prime Minister set out his 10 point plan for a green industrial revolution,
- The government’s long-awaited Heat and Buildings Strategy was recently published to a good deal of media coverage, mainly focusing on the boiler replacement grants of £5,000 coming into play next year. The heat and buildings strategy sets out the
© Oxfutures 2022 All rights reserved